⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard names manager

From: Roy Lowry <rkl>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:26:48 +0100

Hi Steve,

I'm meeting Alison next week and so will bring her up to speed on MMI.

Cheers, Roy.

>>> "Pamment, JA (Alison)" <J.A.Pamment at rl.ac.uk> 4/12/2006 2:52:13 pm >>>
Hello Steve,

And thanks for the welcome! I have not as yet been introduced to the
people working in the MMI - I'm keen to learn who is involved with CF
development and to find out what everyone is working on.

Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 445858
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: J.A.Pamment at rl.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.