⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] NASA Earth Science Data Systems Standards Process Group

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:55:34 +0100

Dear Karl

> I periodically get information about NASA's datastandards. I don't have
> time to tool at this now, but should we engage?

It could be appropriate to submit CF to them, I'd say. I see that among the
standards they list as of interest are the Global Change Master Directory,
the Federal Geographic Data Committee content standard for geospatial metadata,
HDF, netCDF and BUFR. These are all in the same general area as CF-netCDF.