⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Announce: Common Data Model Coordinate System validation

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:38:22 -0700

Sorry, the original seems to have been munged:

An experimental web service is available that examines NetCDF files and tries to validate their use of Conventions such as CF-1.0 for gridded data. We will be improving this in the future based on user experience and feedback, and we will make it a part of the THREDDS Data Server.

Please have a look and send any comments to me (or to this list):

 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:9080/thredds/cdmValidate.html

Thanks!