⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] stations and trajectories (the OTS standard)

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:00:05 +0100

Dear Sylvie

> The parameters
> that we are dealing with are mentioned page 17 of the attached manual.

These parameters mostly have CF equivalents which we could list. I am not
sure about some of them. Can you define fluorescence, beam attenuation,
absorption and attenuation coefficient, backscattering and nitrate absorbance?
Also, do you have units for your parameters? In some cases it is unclear which
CF standard name would correspond without knowing the canonical units. For
instance, is "carbon dioxide" per kg, per m3 or something else?