⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] cf futures (long)

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:34:00 -0800

Dear Frederique,

I've attached a file containing model output of SST, which is being
collected at PCMDI for use by IPCC WG1. This output was processed
through a code called CMOR, which is being used by most coupled modeling
groups.

See http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/ipcc/about_ipcc.php for further
information or contact me.

cheers,