⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] polar stereographic projections

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:37:50 -0600

Hi Jonathan and Magi,

I agree with Jonathan about adding the latitude_of_projection_origin to the
polar stereographic projection. I have done that, and have added the
Lambert azimuthal equal area projection.

As this is the first time I've modified the CF document since the release
of version 1.0 I've also added a note at the top of the document about how
changes will be indicated, and a revision history section at the end. The
items in the revision history are linked to the actual changes in the
document text. Comments welcome.

Brian