⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF user guide

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:58:22 -0600

Hi Magi,

My experience with LaTeX to html translators is less than satisfactory.
Since I consider the html version of the conventions to be of primary
importance I'm not really keen on a LaTeX source document. I have
considered converting the source to docbook (xml version), but have never
had the time to do that.

Thanks,
Brian