⇐ ⇒

Fwd: Re: [CF-metadata] ungridded data

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:25:17 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Bob,

I agree that CF describes the types of 2D horizontal grids that you
outlined. Since the grid_mapping attribute will be optional using it to
identify grids has the same problems as depending on boundary attributes.
I believe that the CF metadata currently contains enough information to
identify these grids. Do you agree?

Brian