⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF question

From: Brian Eaton <eaton>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:05:52 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Bob,

Seems that determining when a variable is "gridded" depends on the
attributes of the GriddedVariable class. I consider station data and
trajectories to be fine examples of gridded data, so when you say that they
don't qualify as GriddedVariables, that indicates a GriddedVariable must
have attributes that station data and trajectories don't have. What are
they? Can you use them to distinquish gridded and non-gridded variables?

Brian