⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] grid_mapping

From: Karl E.Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:17:28 -0700

Dear all,

Is this system general enough? The French (LODYC) have a grid for their ORCA model in
which both poles are located in the N. Hemisphere. (Which is the north pole?).
The HOPE model at MPI can have 3 poles (at least in one configuration). I think we
should try to make CF general enough to accommodate these.

Karl